Appeal to Charges Information
In order to appeal a charge made to a University Village account, you must email a written Appeal to Charges to Regina Allison, the Associate Director of the University Village. The following information describes how to submit a written appeal.
Appeals must contain the following basic information:
- Your full name as it appears on your University Village License Agreement
- Your Student ID Number
- Current Apartment Number (if you still reside at the Village)
- Contact Phone Number
- Description of the charges you are appealing
- Date charges were made
- The location of the charge (if different than your current apartment)
Additionally, in your own words please provide detailed answers to the following:
- What are the circumstances regarding this charge?
- Why you are appealing this charge?
- What action are you requesting?
- Any additional information you feel is relevant to the appeal
Please email all of the above information to the Associate Director of Housing, Regina Allison, at email@example.com. Appeals without the above information cannot be considered. Your appeal will be evaluated and a response will be sent to the email address the appeal was submitted from.
Please note the following:
- Appeals must be submitted with 30 days of the charge date.
- Every student is allowed one appeal of an administrative decision.
- All appeals must be made in writing through email.
- Please allow 7-10 business days for a decision on your appeal.