Why the Village?
Cal Poly Pomona is a 1400-acre campus located 30 miles east of downtown Los Angeles, near the foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains. The University Village is located across the street from classes, the library, computer labs, dining, and recreational facilities.
The University Village provides a convenient and practical living environment for students. The freedom from driving and parking on campus opens time in your day to study, socialize, work, exercise, or pursue other interests. A shuttle service runs weekdays between the Village and many different campus locations and is free of charge to all students.
As a great deal of your time is spent outside of the classroom, the University Village strives to provide accommodations which are conducive to living, learning, and community building. The University Village is an affordable, comfortable, and fun place to live.
- Comfortable housing and convenient location
- Swimming pool with BBQ grills
- Basketball Court
- Opportunities to meet other students
- Twenty-four-hour, live-in, student and professional staff
- Social and educational programs
- Leadership/employment opportunities
- Free on-site laundry services for residents only