Don’t know what to bring to a Christmas party or just craving something sweet? We got you covered. Here is a simple, no-bake recipe by AverieCooks that you can create.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Stack Recipe
- 48 Ritz crackers
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 pound chocolate (chocolate morsels or chocolate candy melts works as well)
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Lay 24 crackers on baking sheet lined with parchment or wax paper.
- In a medium bowl, add peanut butter, marshmallow creme, and stir to combine
- Evenly spread a thin layer of the peanut butter-marshmallow mixture on the 24 crackers on the baking sheet.
- Top with the remaining 24 crackers to create sandwiches and set them aside.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, add chocolate and heat up in 15 to 30 second intervals while making sure to stir during each interval until chocolate is melted smoothly.
- Dip each Ritz sandwich into the chocolate using a fork, allowing excess chocolate to drip off. Place the covered Ritz sandwich on the baking sheet.
- Add sprinkles (optional).
- Place the baking sheet in the fridge or freezer until chocolate has hardened before serving. Enjoy!
The recipe link can also be found here.