Pasta with Salmon & Peas
Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 10-12 minutes
- 240g whole wheat fusilli
- Knob of butter (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped
- 140g frozen peas
- 2 skinless salmon fillets, cut into chunks
- 140g low-fat crème fraîche
- 1/2 low salt vegetable stock cube
- Small bunch of chives, snipped
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and cook the fusilli according to the pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat a knob of butter in a saucepan, then add the shallot and cook for 5 minutes or until softened.
- Add the peas, salmon, crème fraîche and 50ml of water. Crumble in the stock cube.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes until cooked through, stir in the chives and some black pepper. Then stir through to coat the pasta. Ready to serve.